Natureight Elixirs are food supplements made from cannabidiol oil, a natural constituent of the plant Cannabis sativa L. which has no psychoactive effect.
This essence comes from hemp plants grown within the European Union, without using pesticides or herbicides, in order to develop a product which is safe and to guarantee the highest quality.
Elixirs product line offers you products developed with a full spectrum extract of the plant.
- Elixirs Entourage are made up of all the essential ingredients of the cannabis plant in order to preserve all its benefits.
- Elixirs Gold Entourage also preserve them, but they are purified of waxes and chlorophylls in order to diminish the strong taste of cannabis.
Natureight products contain various phytocannabinoids, the best known are CBD, CBC (cannabichromene), CBG (cannabigerol) and CBN (cannabinol).
It contains also terpenes and other natural molecules such as alkanes, nitrogen compounds, amino acids, aldehydes, ketones, flavonoids, glucosides and vitamins. Natureight also adds hemp seed oil for an optimal balance between omega-3 / omega-6.
Dietary supplements cannot replace a varied and balanced diet nor a healthy lifestyle. A recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Consult your doctor.
- Total quantity: 10 ml
- Total CBD: 300 mg
- Dosage: 12 drops per day
- Total number of drops in one bottle : Between 250 and 300 drops
- Approximate quantity of CBD in one drop : 1 mg
- Storage: In a cool and dry place
According american studies published in NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) :
- “Currently, CBD generates considerable interest due to its beneficial neuroprotective, antiepileptic, anxiolytic, antipsychotic, and anti-inflammatory properties.” »
- “Cannabidiol oil, an increasingly popular treatment of anxiety and sleep issues, has been documented as being an effective alternative to pharmaceutical medications. This case study provides clinical data that support the use of cannabidiol oil as a safe treatment for reducing anxiety and improving sleep…”
- A study completed in 2000 notes that more CBD-A in a plant will lead to greater antimicrobial potency within the CBD that results after decarboxylation.
- A 2013 study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology showed that CBD-A could be used as an alternative to THC when it comes to preventing nausea and vomiting, and it doesn’t offer the psychoactive properties of THC. It has also been shown to have significant benefits in helping with anticipatory nausea experienced by chemotherapy patients.
- CBD-A is thought to be one of many cannabinoids that can help to control the growth of tumors in cancer patients. A 2012 study published in Toxicology Letters found that CBDA could work to inhibit the migration of breast cancer cells.